All boats for sale in Manchester, England
Boon GP14 in good condition. Lake and Sea Rudder. Two Centreboards. Speed sails lightly used. Comb Trailer.... read more
An opportunity to acquire a substantial cruising ship which has been completely refurbished to a high standard. Suitable for long distance cruising in safety or an opportunity for Air B and B, vessel currently berthed near Old Trafford Football ground in Manchester
Built Charles D Holmes of Hull 1970 Steel construction. Rubber fendering fitted Single screw, Single rudder Main propulsion machinery Lister Blackstone ERS4 MGR 4 cyl turbo 750 rpm Gearbox Blackstone IM2 2/1 reduction attached to Nodal Damper flywheel Propeller Harper Phillips 3 blade 59ins, 39.2ins pitch Don... read more
|Price:|| £390,000 Tax Paid|
Anybody looking to sell Laser EPS dinghy please let me know. Willing to pickup from UK wide.... read more
Superbo is a must view and priced to sell.
Superbo is a 40ft 1968 Fibreglass Bourne Cruiser with a Perkins inboard 704 diesel engine. All ready to go as a weekend cruiser or livaboard to cruise the network.
New head gasket, hoses, water pump
1 starter and 2 leasure batteries - 6 months old with split charger
Water is heated by a calorifier and a new immersion heater when on 240,
12v electric sockets & 240 sockets
Accommodation is split into three areas, full size fixed bed with storage underneath, one full length wardrobe and one cupboard with a shelf. Two small wall cupboards ... read more
|Price:|| £15,300 Tax Paid|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120211
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Perkins 40hp diesel engine coupled to a Hurth hydraulic gearbox. Speed wheel and lever controls.
• Quality steelwork believed to be 6.35mm/6mm//4mm by Mike Heywood with a set of side doors with top hatch in the galley.
• Stylish fit-out by Mike Heywood with a comprehensive re-fit by a previous owner to a good standard, in painted ply to the ceiling, painted marine ply with solid pine trims to... read more
Belvedere, a 30ft Springer moored in New Islington Marina in Manchester, is available for sale.
2 births, kitchen with gas hob and sink, tiled bathroom, multi-fuel burner and plenty of storage. Brand new fuse box.
Ready to live on, and with superb potential for someone looking for a project.
New Islington is Manchester’s only serviced marina and a vibrant community of 30-40 boats. Mooring here gives you a full power and water connection, and access to a boaters hut with washing machines and tumble dryer, your own secure post box, extra shower facilities and a book / DVD exchan... read more
J-Peg has been in the hands of her present owners from new, who have maintained her in very good condition, although the exterior paintwork is starting to fade.
This is the 45th boat from Sabre Narrowboats and she was the feature boat in Canal Boat magazine in 2006 and also shown at the Crick Boat Show the same year.
Intricately detailed doors are a particular feature of the interior (there are 53 such doors onboard!), they have centre panels in elaborately grained pippy oak, bordered with ebony inlay.
Three houdini skylights along with interior glazed side doors allow natural ligh... read more
Looking for a laser for my son
Ideally race ready with radial and full rig & a road trailer although will consider without if it can be delivered... read more
- Laser World Sailing Boat Plaque
- Hull identification No. (H.I.N.) 2019 boat
- Immaculate condition (no scratches or chips) - watertight – upgraded hiking strap
- (Neil Pryde) and traveler
- Bought to move into but situation changed – sailed twice only, stored indoors
- Stackable galvanized launching trolley
- Composite top section – straight mast
- New unused GRP foils – Radial rig all XD fittings
- XD Harken Vang system – downhaul etc. (all packed new unused)
- Neil Pryde breathable top cover – combo Laser foil bag
- New unused carbon til... read more
Extremely unique 57ftx10ft two bedroom widebeam canal houseboat built in 2006. This boat is sold as a continuous cruiser, however it has a permanent mooring (choice of residential or leisure) in New Islington Marina in Manchester which can be negotiated. Undergoing a complete £80k rebuild and refit recently in 2018, the boat is
entirely new throughout inclusive of the fitted plumbing, electrics, diesel heating system and gas boiler.
Mezzaluna features a one-of-a-kind bespoke interior that was created and designed over a 6-month
period by an Interior Designer and leading bespoke boat f... read more